If you were birthed in the ’90s and also invested your developmental years in the very early aughts, you possibly zoomed around your area on the legendary Razor mobility scooter.
Razor's New Electric Scooter Will Make You Feel Like an Awkward Teen Who Can't Skateboard Again
More from Toys & Games NewsMore posts in Toys & Games News »
- The people making a difference – the mum giving free phones and games to young people in need
- : Mattel had a ‘blowout’ quarter but the stock doesn’t reflect it, analysts say
- Call of Duty declassifies the upcoming Season 3 content
- Hot Wheels live-action movie coming to a theater near you
- Everyone knows the Queen hates a fuss – except, strangely, her most loyal defenders | Marina Hyde